[Air-L] Reminder: IR14 Preconference "Representing personal history, ability, and reputation online"

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 17:12:37 PDT 2013

Just a quick reminder that there is an August 1 deadline for abstracts
for most of the IR14 preconferences.

Hazel Kwon and I are organizing one on "Representing personal history,
ability, and reputation online," but if you are interested, please
contact us directly. It is free of charge, and held on the DU campus
on the afternoon of 10/23, before the opening of the conference and
keynote (also on the DU campus) that evening.

Best,

Alex Halavais

//
// This email is
// [x] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//
// Please attribute any errors above to autocorrect on my phone.
// (But I probably was typing on a keyboard.)