[Air-L] Corporate censorship of political discourse?

Luis Hestres luishestres at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 07:20:00 PDT 2013

Hi Charles,

I just published a piece in the International Journal of Communication that could be helpful for your presentation. It's called "App Neutrality: Apple’s App Store and Freedom of Expression Online."

http://ijoc.org/index.php/ijoc/article/view/1904

Hope that helps,

Luis

- - - - -
Luis E. Hestres
Ph.D. candidate | School of Communication | American University
More about me at luishestres.com (http://luishestres.com/) or LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/hestres) | Follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/luishestres/) | My SSRN Author page: http://ssrn.com/author=1820222
"Theoretical critiques are like sociopaths: Their aggressive drives are rarely balanced by constructive instincts."
-- From "Caught in a Winding, Snarling Vine: The Structural Bias of Political Process Theory" by Jeff Goodwin and James M. Jasper, Sociological Forum 14(1), 1999