[Air-L] blogging textbook

Ismael Peña-López ictlogist at ictlogy.net
Tue Jul 9 14:50:30 PDT 2013

Hi Michael, list,

I have two collections of references which may be useful to you. Not all
the works collected there are especifically about educational blogging, but
some definitely are and some others are related and might provide an
interesting context:

Reader on Web 2.0 and Education
http://ictlogy.net/bibliography/reports/bibliographies.php?idb=27

Research Blogs and Blogging for Science Diffusion
http://ictlogy.net/bibliography/reports/bibliographies.php?idb=31

All the best,

Ismael Peña-López
School of Law and Political Science