[Air-L] blogging textbook

Unger, Johann j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jul 9 14:51:59 PDT 2013

You might try "The Discourse of Blogs and Wikis" by Greg Myers
http://www.continuumbooks.com/CompanionWebsites/book-homepage.aspx?BookId=132398

Johnny.

Dr J W Unger
Lecturer and Academic Director of Summer Programmes
Department of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
LA1 4YL

e-mail: j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk>
tel: +44 1524 592591<tel:+44%201524%20592591>
Follow me on Twitter @johnnyunger<http://twitter.com/#!/johnnyunger>