[Air-L] Iranian President and UN

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Jul 17 06:36:46 PDT 2013

Not a direct answer to your question, but something to keep in mind anyway.....his prepared UN speech likely will reflect 'official' views and are intended more to play to his domestic audience back home.    What will be more interesting are his remarks if he is invited to speak at any of the NYC universities while in town.   Columbia and/or NYU hosted such events in recent years and, as w/his predecessor, I suspect his remarks/Q&A responses there were more 'personal' and less-polished, and thus possibly more 'telling' about his own views/goals.

-- rick

---