[Air-L] Welcoming our New Executive Committee

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 09:29:00 PDT 2013

Voting has now concluded for our next AoIR Executive Committee. I want
to thank all the candidates for being willing to invest their time in
the Association--while it's all of us who make it work, it takes a
special level of commitment to being willing to serve as a member of
the Exec. Also, I want to thank Elizabeth Buchanan and Charles Ess,
both former members of the Exec who were kind enough to serve as
external "scrutineers."

For the 2013-2015 term:

Vice Preseident: Jennifer Stromer-Galley
Treasurer: Michael Zimmer
Secretary: Andrew Herman
Open Seat: Sun Sun Lim
Open Seat: Annette Markham
Open Seat: Kelly Quinn
Graduate Student: Anthony Hoffmann

In addition, Lori Kendall becomes our President, and I remain on the
Exec as the Past President.

Congratulations to all; we look forward to what you have in store for us!

Best,

Alex