[Air-L] NSA and privacy?

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:10:02 PDT 2013

Yes - but I'm too preoccupied with being appalled, dismayed, and left in
sorrowful wonder for the future of free speech and democratic process as
some of the darkest worries and fears some of us have voiced over the past
decade or so appear to have been realized indeed.  And then some.

Perhaps others with recover their scholarly wits more quickly.

Glumly,
- charles ess