[Air-L] (with apologies) online access to my work

Julie Cohen jec at law.georgetown.edu
Mon Jun 24 06:02:47 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for the advertisement, but if you have linked to any of my online papers via my Georgetown web page, I want to let you know that Georgetown is discontinuing support for faculty personal web pages as of June 30 and those links likely will break. Everything can now be accessed via www.juliecohen.com<http://www.juliecohen.com> (though some of the links then go back to the "scholarly commons" maintained by our library; don't ask...).

Cheers,
Julie

Julie E. Cohen
Professor of Law