[Air-L] Social media as part of the public sphere?

Stine Gotved gotved at itu.dk
Tue Jun 25 03:02:46 PDT 2013

Why offlist?
Hopefully, you'll make a summary for the list, then.
Good luck
:)
Stine

And take a look at this:

Valtysson B (2012) Facebook as a Digital Public Sphere: Processes of
Colonization and Emancipation. tripleC: Communication, Capitalism &
Critique. Open Access Journal for a Global Sustainable Information
Society, 10(1), 77­91.