[Air-L] New position in digital media

Sarah Pedersen (abs) s.pedersen at rgu.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 07:57:56 PDT 2013

Dear All

Aberdeen Business School at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland, has a new opening for a Lecturer in Digital Media/Marketing Please see details below.

Lecturer in Digital Media/Marketing (Ref A39494)
Aberdeen Business School - Department of Communication, Marketing & Media

At Aberdeen Business School, we recognise that an understanding of digital media is fundamental to ensure the currency of all our graduates. We plan to embed the knowledge, skills and techniques across our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and need an expert in digital media to help us realise this vision.

As you’ll be responsible for implementing this new strategy, we expect you to have experience of designing and implementing digital strategies. Based in the Department of Communication, Marketing and Media, you will be involved in the delivery of the subject across various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Business School and contribute to the development of the MSc in Digital Marketing.

You might currently be working in the digital media industry or in a teaching capacity. We’re in the business of changing lives, developing students into highly employable graduates. This is your opportunity to be part of that amazing journey and join our 1500 colleagues who already enjoy the vibrant community, richly rewarding work and lifestyle afforded by generous holidays (46 days per annum) and flexible working options. We're happy to consider part time applications to allow you to maintain your expertise in the industry. And while you develop your career, we’ll be looking after your future, with generous pension contributions and state of the art facilities at our stunning riverside campus at Garthdee.

If you’re interested in bringing your digital media experience to the University and would like an informal conversation, contact: Jo Royle 01224 263906 j.royle at rgu.ac.uk

There are a restricted number of certificates of sponsorship available in the UK and there is no guarantee that the University would be able to obtain one should the successful candidate require one.

Salary: £37382-£44607

Position Type: Full-time , Permanent

Closing Date: 26 July 2013
Interviewing Week Commencing: 05 August 2013

Professor Sarah Pedersen
Department of Communication, Marketing and Media
The Aberdeen Business School
The Robert Gordon University
Aberdeen
s.pedersen at rgu.ac.uk
01224 263913

Follow us on Twitter @AberdeenBSchool

[cid:image001.png at 01CE7322.B6928120]<http://www.rgu.ac.uk/>

Robert Gordon University is The Sunday Times Best Modern University in the UK 2012

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University.  Thank you.