[Air-L] IRBs for the independent scholar

Smith, Catherine SMITHCATH at ecu.edu
Mon Jun 3 09:05:51 PDT 2013

Check the National Science Foundation (NSF)'s current guidance for submissions to Science, Technology, and Society (STS)  programs in the Social and Economic Sciences (SES) divisions.  http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=5324

Previously, independent scholars were eligible to submit and, presumably, instructed on IRB requirements for submission.

Google for other scholarly institute and foundation guidelines re 'independent scholars.'

Catherine Smith