[Air-L] Media Spaces

Jason Farman jasonfarman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:54:32 PDT 2013

Hi Massimo,
This looks like a great idea for a course. I have taught a couple similar
courses, including my recent graduate seminar, "Space, Place, and Identity
in the Digital Age." While it was a graduate level course, I think it might
guide you in some interesting directions. Here is the syllabus:

http://jasonfarman.com/amst628n/course-syllabus/

My undergraduate version of this course was called "Hacking Social Space":
http://jasonfarman.com/dcc106/

I'd especially like to encourage you to think about including mobile,
locative, and pervasive computing for your course. In that regard, I have a
chapter in *Mobile Interface Theory* that might be useful:

http://mobileinterfacetheory.com/ch-2/

I'd love to see your syllabus once it's completed! Would you mind sending
it my way?
Best Regards,
Jason

--