[Air-L] Coders Needed

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 07:52:20 PDT 2013

I am looking to add 8-10 new coders (a.k.a. annotators, labelers, taggers)
to join the pool who work on DiscoverText training custom machine
classifiers. I have a particular need for coders who can work today.

To join the team you must sign a non-disclosure agreement and complete a W9
or W8. In return, you get gratis access to DiscoverText for every month
that you complete at least one coding assignment and Texifter will pay you
$13/hour at the end of every month for accumulated hours.

With you free DiscoverText access, you can collect, filter, search, code,
and machine classify large quantities of social data (Facebook, Twitter,
and more) for your own research purposes.

Grad students: there is a free software/free data/free beer thing going on
here, just without the beer. Please send me a CV that includes your postal
address (for payments) and phone number (for the bank bill pay).

~Stu

--

Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
people.umass.edu/stu