[Air-L] Scholarships for new Masters in International Politics of the Internet

Madeline Carr madeline.carr at aber.ac.uk
Thu Jun 20 05:14:34 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Could I ask you to spread the word about a new Masters program that we are
introducing in September? The Masters in International Politics of the
Internet is a multidisciplinary degree hosted in the Department of
International Politics, Aberystwyth - one of the world's leading IP/IR
departments. Students will have the opportunity to study Internet
governance, cyber security (from both a political and strategic
perspective), Internet Freedom and cyber war as well as modules from our
law and computer science faculties. For further info:

www.aber.ac.uk/ccrc

Also note that we have a number of very generous scholarships available for
this program. They are only open to UK/EU students (a funding restriction,
not an indication of our interest) but they pay all fees plus living
allowance. Scholarship details can also be found at the above address.

Thanks,

Madeline

Dr. Madeline Carr
Lecturer in International Politics and the Cyber Dimension
Department of International Politics
Aberystwyth University
Penglais, Aberystwyth
SY23 3FE Wales