[Air-L] Understanding Social Media

Glassman, Michael glassman.13 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 5 10:47:49 PDT 2013

Well I don't think I have links that would be of great interest to this list because I teach Child Development and Educational Philosophy, but if it works for that it would definitely work for social media.  One of the great links was recently provided on this list by Sarah Oates I think (sorry if I got the name wrong) to a paper about Google Trends that was really at the cutting edge.  The technology writer at Salon.com for instance like Andrew Leonard and Natasha Lennard especially for social media are phenomenal and always provide links.  There are just so many out there.

Michael