[Air-L] Welcoming our New Executive Committee

Jeffrey M Keefer jk904 at nyu.edu
Tue Jun 4 10:54:33 PDT 2013

Congrats to you all, and it is wonderful for agreeing to serve as our
leadership! We look forward to your continuing the discussions
about involving members both inside, as well as between, conferences.
 Thank you also to our outgoing AoIR Executive Committee; yours is an often
thankless task for which we are truly thankful.

-----
Jeffrey Keefer, Ph.D.
jk904 at nyu.edu

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JeffreyKeefer