[Air-L] Understanding Social Media

Larissa Hjorth larissa.hjorth at rmit.edu.au
Wed Jun 5 00:01:06 PDT 2013

Dear Kayla
Sam Hinton and I have just released a SAGE book called "Understanding
Social Media". It's aimed at undergraduates.

The chapters include:  Introduction to Social Media / What Is Web 2.0? /
Social Network Sites / Participation and User Created Content / Art and
Cultural Production / Social Media Games / Social, Locative and Mobile
Media / Conclusion

http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Social-Media-Contemporary-Culture/dp/144620121X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

Hope it is useful.
Thanks