[Air-L] Seapunk query for a colleague

Meryl Krieger meryl.krieger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:48:32 PST 2013

Hi folks:

I got the following request from a colleague and all I could come up with
was a few posts on Google Plus. If you can think of any references for my
friend's students can you please email me off-list? If there is call, I
will post whatever bibliography I come up with.
----------
I have an undergraduate student who is studying Seapunk, and I'm wondering
if you have any good suggestions for texts or articles addressing
fringe/edge contemporary genres almost exclusively linked to social media.
 I'm finding a handful of sources, but quite a few of them are uneven or
more dated than I'd hoped.  Any pointers you might have would be welcome!

Thanks much!

Meryl

--
J. Meryl Krieger