[Air-L] Update on simple historical Twitter hashtag searches

Katy Culver kbculver at wisc.edu
Fri Mar 8 10:23:17 PST 2013

It's working for me on a bunch of different hashes. Make sure you're searching from the discover tab and you select "Tweets: all" at the top of the list (rather than "top").

It only loads one screen, so you have to continually scroll to load more (a limiting factor, imho). More bad news: does not work in Tweetdeck and not easily exportable.

tnx,
kc

Katy Culver
Assistant Professor
School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Associate Director
Center for Journalism Ethics
University of Wisconsin-Madison
kbculver at wisc.edu