[Air-L] online public consultation

Katja Mayer katja.mayer at univie.ac.at
Fri Mar 15 05:36:56 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I am looking for studies of online public consultation processes, either
in the context of e-democracy or in commercial contexts.

Furthermore, are you aware of free/open source systems for that purposes?

I will collect your answers and make them available to the list asap.

Thank you very much for your help!

Katja

PS: A short remark to my last question: I still owe the list a
collection of replies to the question of the terminology origins and
usage of "informatisation" and I am still working on this, since there
has been opening up a whole universe of literature that I was not aware
of.... (e.g. teleworking in the 1980s.....)...

---
Dr. Katja Mayer
Department of Social Studies of Science and Technology
University of Vienna, Austria
http://homepage.univie.ac.at/katja.mayer