[Air-L] Social media & crime detection

Venkata Ratnadeep Suri vsuri at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 15 07:08:05 PDT 2013

Dear Scholars,

I am conducting research to understand how video games can be used for increasing information literacy. I needed advice from the community on three things.

1) Any literature that explicitly discusses variables that need to be measured to access information literacy
2) Variables and factors that can must be considered when measuring information literacy
3) Studies that actually implemented credible methods to access or measure information literacy gains?
4) Or credible measures or methodologies to measure information literacy gains after an intervention such as engagement with video games.

Best