[Air-L] Systematic review of evaluated cyberbullying prevention programs aimed at young people

Van Cleemput Katrien katrien.vancleemput at ua.ac.be
Mon Mar 18 06:03:12 PDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

We are currently conducting a systematic review of evaluated cyberbullying prevention programs aimed at young people (age 6-18). We are aware that there are cyberbullying prevention programs that have been evaluated, but have not been reported on (yet) in academic journals or other reports that are easily traceable online. Therefore, if you are or were involved in the creation or evaluation of such a program, please contact us. Please also contact us in case a report was only published in your mother language.
Our review will consist of two phases; a broad mapping stage and an in-depth review stage with meta-analysis (if enough studies fit our inclusion criteria for this stage). For the first stage, we are looking or all types of cyberbullying prevention programs aimed at young people that were evaluated quantitatively or qualitatively. This could be cyberbullying prevention programs, but also traditional bullying programs to which a component on cyberbullying was added, or traditional bullying programs that have also included outcome measures on cyberbullying, or internet safety programs that contain a component on cyberbullying...

We would be pleased if you could answer within the next two weeks. Feel free to contact us in case you have questions about the research design.
Thank you in advance

Katrien Van Cleemput and Heidi Vandebosch

University of Antwerp, Belgium
Katrien.vancleemput at ua.ac.be<mailto:Katrien.vancleemput at ua.ac.be>
More information on our project: www.friendlyattac.be<http://www.friendlyattac.be>