[Air-L] CFP: Learning and Performance Quarterly

Pasquini, Laura Laura.Pasquini at unt.edu
Fri Mar 8 16:33:44 PST 2013

Learning and Performance Quarterly (ISSN 2166-3564) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal from the Center for Knowledge Solutions at the University of North Texas. The journal takes a broad look at current developments and research that involves innovative learning, training, human resource development, and performance management across academic and professional disciplines.

We are seeking manuscript submissions for the following categories:

  *   Research Articles - Qualitative/Quantitative
  *   Concept/Theory Papers
  *   Case Studies
  *   Book or Media Reviews
  *   Invited Articles
2013 call for submissions deadlines:

LPQ 2(1): March 11, 2013 at 11:59 pm CDT

LPQ 2(2): May 20, 2013 at 11:59 pm CDT

LPQ 2(3): August 12, 2013 at 11:59 pm CDT

LPQ 2(4): October 21, 2013 at 11:59 pm CDT

Laura A. Pasquini, Editor
Tekeisha Zimmerman, Assistant Editor
Dr. Jeff M. Allen, Managing Editor

Facts

  *   1st student-led, peer review journal from the University of North Texas
  *   Support the scholar-practitioner mission of the Center for Knowledge Solutions<http://cks.unt.edu/> at UNT to promote learning and performance across disciplines and professions.
  *   Open access journal can be found online with the Open Journal Systems<http://pkp.sfu.ca/?q=ojs> and the UNT Scholarly Works Collection<http://digital.library.unt.edu/explore/collections/UNTSW/>
  *   Invited to share LPQ articles  in the EBSCOhost Online Research Database<http://www.ebscohost.com/> which are made available to college, university, public, and institutional libraries.
  *   60 members of the peer review board; 6 section editors; and 2 editors who work to publish the LPQ journal
  *   Our authors, editors, and peer-reviewers are from institutions in located in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Malta, the Netherlands, Russia, and the United States

Did You Know in 2012?

  *   3 issues were published for Volume 1 of the LPQ with a total of 17 articles published
  *   Our Acceptance Rate:
     *   70% accept, 30% Decline, 13% Resubmit for Review
  *   On average, our publication process from your submission
     *   24 days to review and edit
     *   65 days from submission to publication
  *   As an open access publication, we have had over 3829 views on our abstracts and over 4011 views on our PDF articles.

Connect to the Learning and Performance Quarterly:
Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LPQuarterly> or https://www.facebook.com/LPQuarterly
Follow us on Twitter: @LPQuarterly<https://twitter.com/lpquarterly> or https://twitter.com/lpquarterly
Questions or concerns, drop us an email LPQuarterly at gmail.com<mailto:LPQuarterly at gmail.com>