[Air-L] Users response to organizations' social media

Rahul Mitra living.high at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:44:48 PST 2013

Hello all, I need your help/advice. I'm working with an organization to
gauge how users/audiences are using its suite of social media applications
(facebook, twitter, wordpress, etc.), I'm looking for a scale or instrument
that measures consumption patterns like: how often they're following the
social media, if they're even aware of the social media presence, what
they're most interested in from the social media for this organization, and
how they're reacting/responding to the organization's presence/messages on
social media.

Essentially: something to capture lay users' reception of an organization's
social media. If you have any suggestions, please email me at
rmitra at purdue.edu. Thanks, in advance!

Rahul Mitra
Doctoral Candidate
Brian Lamb School of Communication
Graduate Intern, Office of University Sustainability (OUS)
Purdue University
Beering 2114, 100 North University Street, W. Lafayette, IN 47907