[Air-L] Invitation to participate in a study on Your Experience in Digital Environments

Lori McCay-Peet MCCAY at Dal.Ca
Thu Mar 7 05:40:44 PST 2013

Hello,
I hope you will take the time to participate in a study on Your
Experience in Digital Environments. It takes around 15 minutes to
complete and is part of my PhD research. Details below. Feel free to
distribute.

Thanks!
Lori

Lori McCay-Peet (MLIS)
PhD Candidate, Interdisciplinary Studies Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova
Scotia, Canada
Email:  mccay at dal.ca

----------

Invitation to participate in a study on Your Experience in Digital
Environments

Are you a professional, academic, or graduate student who frequently
searches for and monitors information relating to your work or area of
research? We are interested in your perceptions of the digital environments
(e.g., websites, intranets) that you use and how these perceptions may be
related to your personality traits and work environment.

Please take approximately 15 minutes of your time to respond to our survey.
You will have the chance to enter your name in a draw for one of twenty $20
gift certificates for Amazon.ca.

http://projects.cs.dal.ca/infostudy/survey

The study started February 13th, 2013 and will continue until the target
number of 300-400 participants is met and may be completed at your
convenience. This survey is part of Lori McCay-Peet's Ph.D.
research at Dalhousie University that is investigating individuals'
experiences in digital environments. This research will help in the
development of better digital environments.

Your participation in this study is voluntary and will be kept confidential.
You may withdraw at any time.

If you have any questions, please contact Lori McCay-Peet at Dalhousie
University: mccay at dal.ca

Lori McCay-Peet (MLIS)
PhD Candidate, Interdisciplinary Studies, Dalhousie University Halifax, Nova
Scotia, Canada

Co-supervisors:
Dr. Bertrum MacDonald
School of Information Management, Dalhousie University Halifax, Nova Scotia,
Canada

Dr. Elaine G. Toms
Information School, The University of Sheffield Sheffield, United Kingdom