[Air-L] Quantitative analysis of online pornography

Ulf-Dietrich Reips u.reips at ikerbasque.org
Fri Mar 1 11:17:58 PST 2013

Hi Antoine:
here is a reference to a study that analyzed the
complete Web traffic at a German university
during the early days of the Web and found porn
to be the most frequently type of content
accessed (ca. 25% of Web traffic).

Berker, T. 2002. World Wide Web use at a German
university - computers, sex, and imported names:
results of a log file analysis. In B. Batinic,
U.-D. Reips, and M. Bosnjak (eds.), Online Social
Sciences (pp. 365-382). Göttingen, Germany:
Hogrefe.

Hope it helps.

Best --u