[Air-L] Update on simple historical Twitter hashtag searches a warning

Cassian Vian cassian at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 03:19:22 PDT 2013

I checked this with #nickcleggsfault - around three years old and the origin is known. It brought up a lot of tweets, back to the very day the meme started but not back to the very first use of the hashtag. Be wary if using it that it may not be gathering all of the tweets/may still have a time limit on how far back you can search.

Cassian