[Air-L] AoIR 14 Announcement. Extended Deadline and More

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:08:40 PST 2013

Hi Nancy and all,

I don't know if anyone addressed your plea for help yet, but I'm just
looking at the template linked from http://ir14.aoir.org/cfp/, and it
appears it IS the template.  All the sentences and paragraphs where the
style guide mentions a style are actually styled in that style.

Wow, sorry to be so clumsy in that last sentence, but y'all see my meaning
I hope.  I haven't done a deep dive yet, but so far all the styles I need
are already embedded

FWIW,

annette