[Air-L] [Wikimedia Award] vote to award 2500€ !

Rémi Bachelet remi.bachelet at ec-lille.fr
Wed Mar 6 07:31:44 PST 2013

Hi all,

Wikimédia France, a non-profit organization supporting Wikimedia projects
in France, is launching an international research prize of 2500€ to reward
the most influential research work on Wikimedia projects.

We are now in the final "voting" phase of the Award, so please vote and
forward this mail !

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Wikimedia_France_Research_Award/nominated_papers

best