[Air-L] Quantitative analysis of online pornography

Unger, Johann j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Mar 1 09:51:59 PST 2013

Antoine,

You may be interested in Georgina Voss's work on the industry, e.g.
http://sexualities.sagepub.com/content/15/3-4/391.abstract

Johnny.

Dr J W Unger
Lecturer and Academic Director of Summer Programmes
Department of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
LA1 4YL

e-mail: j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk>
tel: +44 1524 592591<tel:+44%201524%20592591>
Follow me on Twitter @johnnyunger<http://twitter.com/#!/johnnyunger>