[Air-L] Submission Deadline and Very Early Bird Registration extension plus Proceedings announed

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 6 06:43:51 PST 2013

Hello all,

An important clarification I was recently asked about, so I thought I would
share with you.

The paper for the proceeding is NOT due at the time of submission for the
call for proposals.  Presentations at the conference will be reviewed by
the Journal of Emerging Learning Design Editorial Board and invitations to
appear in the proceedings will be issued not long afterward.  Papers for
accepted invitations would be due late summer/early fall 2013 and the
proceedings issue of the ELDJ will be published in early 2014. For
questions or details please email eldj at mail.montclair.edu <
eldj at mail.montclair.edu>.

I know many of you are doing things that are worth showcasing.  I hope
you'll consider submitting something and, even if you do not, please do
consider joining us in June.  At $75, including meals, this is the best
deal around.

best,
aj

--