[Air-L] mobile/new media: research studentships at Middlesex UK

Feona Attwood f.attwood at mdx.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 05:23:22 PDT 2013

Please see the following call for applications for research studentships at Middlesex - among the suggested areas are Mobile media and social change; Sexually explicit media (production, texts or audiences); New media and digital cultures. The closing date is March 22. Please circulate widely http://www.mdx.ac.uk/research/applications/fees/bursaries/med-pa.aspx
Feona

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.