[Air-L] Announcing the Mary Douglas Awards for MSc students in Digital Anthropology at UCL

Broadbent, Stefana stefana.broadbent at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 03:59:55 PDT 2013

The Anthropology department at UCL (University College London) is pleased to announce the Mary Douglas Awards, to students applying for Master’s programmes for entry in September 2013.  These fee waivers, worth between £2000 -£ 4000 pounds will be awarded based on the merit of individual applications.

There are three exciting and complementary Masters programmes for students interested in  digital technologies, media, objects, art, and museums:

MSc Digital Anthropology<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/digital-anthropology>: exploring the role of the digital in social life in a cross-cultural perspective

 MA Material & Visual Culture<https://www.ucl.ac.uk/anthropology/studying/masters_degrees/material-visual-culture>:  for object-focused cultural explorations, visual culture, consumption, and heritage

MA Culture.Materials.Design<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/culture-materials-design/>:  for design anthropology, the new anthropology of materials, and the anthropology of making

 At UCL Anthropology, we are proud of our critical approach to social life, our high academic standards and expectations, and our strong sense of community.  Study at UCL is demanding but rewarding.

Dr. Stefana Broadbent

Coordinator Digital Anthropology Programme

Department of Anthropology

University College London

14 Taviton Street London WC1H0BW- UK

Phone: +44 (0) 20 7679 8630