[Air-L] Contribution about Kim DotCom

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:39:44 PDT 2013

One thing we're forgetting here: that this piece will be a part of an
exhibit whose artist is seeking a female scholar. I'm willing to bet
that the choice of a female scholar writing on Dotcom is an artistic
choice that may be complementing the ideas presented in the exhibit.
As much as we, scholars, have our understanding of issues, so do
artists, which may or may not align with ours. This should be
respected, I think... Or, I'm highly theorizing and giving the artist
the benefit of doubt... Either way, I don't see this request as
sexist, offensive, or uninformed.

Sent from Merlin