[Air-L] Contribution about Kim DotCom

Ellis Godard ellis.godard at csun.edu
Fri Mar 15 10:57:24 PDT 2013

This isn't about hiring an employee; it's about paying for a single written
piece.

It isn't about diversifying a workforce; it's about reifying gender
differences.

If you don't see that selecting by gender is sexist, what could that word
possibly mean?

What if they were looking for a male writer?

-eg