[Air-L] Looking for best practices re privacy education

Terri Senft tsenft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:18:05 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Another question that I know some of you are total experts on:

I'm looking for examples of best practices (ideally case studies) of
education efforts re internet user privacy.

These could be grassroots, government efforts, corporate efforts, activist
efforts. Could be for kids, seniors, university students, consumers,
whatever.  Could be about parsing terms of service agreements, negotiating
option bottons, etc. As long as people have praised them as being useful in
some way, I'd be interested in seeing them.

I seem to recall Canada being big in this area. Am I wrong about that?

Thanks in advance, pals.

Terri

--
<http://goog_689013053>