[Air-L] Quantitative analysis of online pornography

Peter Gloviczki glovi002 at umn.edu
Fri Mar 1 07:28:29 PST 2013

Dear Antoine,

Feona Atwood comes to mind for me, as well as studies of media and
pornography by Robert Jensen. I'd start by looking at Feona's work and
seeing where that leads you, I know this is a developing area of
research, especially evolving understandings of pornography in
everyday life. I hope this helps, Peter

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Antoine Mazieres
<antoine.mazieres at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear IRs,
>
> I am looking at available data of online pornography and looked at
> available studies made out of them.
>
> I'm very surprised to mainly only find studies on impact/effect of
> pornography on humans with almost none study on topology/dynamics/evolution
> of the object itself.
>
> Does some of you have some references in mind that dig in that direction ?
>
> (If I manage to arrange a dataset out of available data on public website,
> I would be glad to share it, let me know if you're interested.)
>
> Thanks for your help,
> All best,
> Antoine
> http://mazier.es/