[Air-L] online etiquette

Janet Sternberg janet.sternberg at nyu.edu
Fri Mar 29 12:09:58 PDT 2013

My 2012 book, Misbehavior in Cyber Places: The Regulation of Online
Conduct in Virtual Communities on the Internet, deals with the earlier
stages of online etiquette (including references to Dutton's 1996
article and work of many other AoIR folks).

Janet Sternberg, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Communication and Media Studies
Latin American and Latino Studies