[Air-L] Keeping and Cataloging Online and Multi-Media Material

Stephanie Betz stephanie.betz at anu.edu.au
Sun May 5 16:49:26 PDT 2013

Good morning everyone,

I'm hoping to draw from the brains trust of internet researchers some tips for keeping and cataloging vast quantities of online multi-media materials.  I'm doing a project that involves looking at Tumblr content, and am having difficulties coming up with an efficient and useful method for storing and retrieving material for later content analysis.

Does anyone have any tried and true methods for content storage and retrieval?  High or low-tech, I'm open to both - just some way to make sure I'm across this material, and will be able to retrieve it when I desperately need an example during my writing phase.

Thanks all,

Stephanie Betz.

---
Stephanie Betz