[Air-L] New MSc in Learning Innovation by distance learning

Tony Ratcliffe mail at ratcliffe.ca
Thu May 2 07:40:45 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

We have a new MSc in Learning Innovation starting October at the Institute
of Learning, University of Leicester. It will be delivered through distance
learning. Professor Gráinne Conole is director of the Institute. You can
contact my supervisor, Dr Palitha Edirisingha, to discuss the offering. His
contact information is shown on the page:

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/education/distance-learning/mscli/course-de
tails

Of course, I am always prepared to talk about my distance experiences!

Tony

A.E. (Tony) Ratcliffe
PhD Research Student
University of Leicester