[Air-L] IR 14 Question

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Wed May 29 10:13:53 PDT 2013

Will check on this and make sure they are (re?) sent. Thanks for the note.

- Alex

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Tilton, Shane <tiltons at ohio.edu> wrote:

> Nope
>
> On May 29, 2013, at 1:07 PM, Ted Coopman <ted.coopman at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > Has anyone received acceptance/rejection of a panel or roundtable
> > submission? My stand alone paper result came in (out-of-luck) but nothing
> > yet on the roundtable we pitched.
> >
> > -TED
> >
> > --
> > Ted M. Coopman Ph.D.
> > Lecturer
> > Department of Communication Studies
> > San Jose State University
> > http://www.sjsu.edu/people/ted.coopman/

> > http://www.aoir.org/

//
// This email is
// [ ] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [x] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//
// Please attribute any stupid errors above to autocorrect on my phone.
// (But I probably was typing on a keyboard.)