[Air-L] Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government 22-24 May 2013, Danube University Krems, Austria

Noella Edelmann Noella.Edelmann at donau-uni.ac.at
Tue May 7 01:40:32 PDT 2013

Apologies for Cross-posting!
******************************

Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government 22-24 May 2013, Danube University Krems, Austria!

Hope to see you at the CeDEM13!

We have lots of wonderful presentations, workshops, reflections, networking opportunities, a fab social dinner on 22. May......
.... and we proudly present the following keynotes:
- John Carlo Bertot from the University of Maryland
- Karine Nahon from the University of Washington
- Beth Noveck from New York University and MIT, and former United States Deputy Chief Technology Officer.
- Tiago Peixoto from the World Bank, Washington

For the programme and registration please go to:
 http://www.amiando.com/cedem.html

Or see the programme here:  http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/imperia/md/content/department/gpa/zeg/dokumente/cedem13_programv0.1_3.pdf

Find us on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/120470071343471/posts/156758537834321

Kind regards
Noella

Noella Edelmann BA, MSc, MAS
Researcher

CeDEM13
Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government
 www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem

JeDEM
eJournal of eDemocracy and Open Government
www.jedem.org

Digital Government Blog
http://digitalgovernment.wordpress.com/

Centre for E-Government