[Air-L] Summer schools in quantitative Internet research?

dem demy.mail at gmail.com
Thu May 2 05:06:54 PDT 2013

Dear AOIRists,

I am looking to apply to a summer research program for 2013 in Internet
research, my background is in media studies (I have graduated with an MA in
New Media in 2012) and Computer Science (currently studying towards a Bsc)
and my main research interests are: online social networks, studying online
politics with online data, network science, machine learning, data mining
and data analysis.

If you know of any summer schools (or research projects/groups at
universities) that are currently accepting applications in these areas,
then please let me know!

Thank you!

Best,
Demet Dagdelen