[Air-L] Resource: Data analytics support from students

Moore, Tony A (US - Glen Mills) tomoore at deloitte.com
Wed May 15 16:16:21 PDT 2013

Sounds rather interesting for someone in industry.  While we clearly can't share any client or private data, this course could help an organization identify potential talent for the data science / analytics shortage.   Sounds like a good interview to me.

Tony Moore
Strategy, Brand & Innovation | Knowledge Manager | Deloitte Analytics

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1