[Air-L] Website of the EU COST Action Dynamics of Virtual Work

Christian Fuchs christian.fuchs at uti.at
Fri May 3 10:11:51 PDT 2013

We are proud to announce the launch the website of the EU COST Action
"Dynamics of Virtual Work":
http://dynamicsofvirtualwork.com/
The network is funded by COST: European Cooperation in Science and
Technology and led by the University of Hertfordshire. With 28 European
countries and two non-European ones already signed up, this COST Action
is already marking out and consolidating an important new field of
research on the dynamics of virtual work, bringing together scholars
from different disciplinary backgrounds.

Over the next four years, we will be holding a series of conferences and
workshops http://dynamicsofvirtualwork.com/events/ addressed by leading
international experts.

Training workshops will be held for PhD students and new researchers who
can apply for funding to attend.

New researchers can also apply for grants to visit institutions in other
signed-up COST countries:
http://dynamicsofvirtualwork.com/new-researchers/

We will also be organising workshops and briefings for policymakers:
http://dynamicsofvirtualwork.com/policy/

News of forthcoming events:
http://dynamicsofvirtualwork.com/events/
News on new publications:
http://dynamicsofvirtualwork.com/documents/
Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/costis1202

--
Christian Fuchs
Professor of Social Media
c.fuchs at westminster.ac.uk
Tel +44 (0) 20 7911 5000-extension 67380
http://fuchs.uti.at