[Air-L] NSA's 2007 "Internet Research" guide

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu May 9 05:59:30 PDT 2013

This little nugget is showing up in my various newsfeeds today.  It's the unclassified "Internet Research" guide put together by the US National Security Agency in 2007 entitled "Untangling The Web". (The fact that it was (to use my term) 'faux-classified' and took a FOIA request by someone to obtain it pathetically amuses me, but that's a different discussion for a different venue.)

It's not a scholarly text, but it's interesting to see the various examples/resources listed within its 650 pages.  At the very least, it might be a useful historical item for fellow AOIR'ers.

12MB PDF download:   http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/Untangling_the_Web.pdf

--rick

---