[Air-L] IGERT vide/poster: self-disclosure and privacy concerns in Amazon - deadline for voting MAY 23rd

Federica Fornaciari fforna3 at uic.edu
Tue May 21 10:06:48 PDT 2013

Dear all,

as some of you already know the annual IGERT video and poster competition
sponsored by the National Science Foundation is now on! There are lots of
other interesting videos and posters!!

Me and my colleagues at UIC have put together a video/poster that
investigates self-disclosure and privacy concerns on Amazon reviews. We
hope that you will take the time to enjoy our video and will consider
sharing it on Facebook or Twitter with your network of friends and
followers!

You will also have an opportunity to vote for the public choice award if
you enjoy our project (deadline May 23rd – 10pm EDT)

Here are some instructions:

1) click on this link http://posterhall.org/igert2013/posters/354

2) click on public choice

3) click on “like the presentation on Facebook”

4) and share it on your network!

Thank you for your support!

Federica

--