[Air-L] need help with project

gene loeb geneloeb at gmail.com
Sat May 11 08:59:39 PDT 2013

I have tried to have an informal site about use of internet to help
elderly. Increasing creative uses of internet have been occuring and I want
to emphasize uses of internet, and use of technology to help
communities-community informatics. I am not good in designing a site so my
work has been by word of mouth. the name I have used is   "center for
technoloogy and cognitive health of older persons"
I need help-other sites emphasize technology in general.

I want to redo my site to emphasize research, where researchers and those
with ideas can share. There is a great lack of sharing of research. I would
like to share this activity with others-a researcher and or a university or
foundation. I woulld rename it to something like "Institute for Technology
and Cognitive (or Mental ) Health of Older Persons.

Please help.
And thanks for get well greetings for my pneomonia hospitalization. I am
out of the hospital now and with a little pain. Now I want to help others.

Thanks, wonderful people
Gene
Gene Loeb, Ph.D.

--