[Air-L] YouTube Data

Megan Zahay meganzahay at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:53:53 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on the list for about a year now and really enjoying
the wealth of insights and information, but this is my first addition to
it. I am currently working on a project which would like to track the
network of some YouTube videos, so that includes things like referrals from
other videos, embedding videos on external sites, video comments, text
comments, etc. I would also like to use any demographic data available. Can
anyone inform me about the reliability of the statistics provided on
YouTube itself for each video, or point me in the direction of some
publications on the subject? Additionally, if anyone is aware of any
programs that would allow me to view the network between groups of videos
or research that has been done in this area I would be very appreciative.

Thank you in advance!

Megan Zahay
B.A. Arcadia University