[Air-L] AoIR & IR14 Deadline Roundup

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:09:56 PDT 2013

Please mark your calendars with the following deadlines, as relevant:

May 31 (Tomorrow!): IR14.0 Doctoral Colloquium application due:
http://ir14.aoir.org/doctoral-colloquium/

June 1: AoIR Executive Committee voting complete AT NOON ETD:
http://aoir.org/2013-executive-committee-election-candidate-statements-voting-information/

June 15: Deadline for "Representing personal history, ability, and
reputation online" pre-conference application:
http://ir14.aoir.org/preconference-workshop-representing-personal-history-ability-and-reputation-online/

July 1: Final copy of paper must be uploaded to ConfTool for inclusion
in SPIR: http://conftool.com/aoir-ir14/

July 15: IR14.0 Travel Grant applications due:
http://aoir.org/ir14-0-travel-grant-applications/

August 1: Earlybird and presenters' deadline for registration. Note
that presenters *must* be registered by this date or their
presentation will be removed from the program:
http://bit.ly/ir14-register

August 1: Deadline for Ignite-IR proposals: http://bit.ly/ignite-ir14

August 1: Preconference abstract deadline (for preconferences
requiring abstracts): http://ir14.aoir.org/preconference-workshops/

August 20: Preliminary conference schedule available: http://ir14.aoir.org

October 23-26: IR14.0 Conference in Denver: http://ir14.aoir.org

October 27-28:: #aoircamp: http://ir14.aoir.org/preconference-workshops/

Finally, I encourage you to reserve your room at the Westin as soon as
possible. October is a busy conference month for a busy conference
town, but more importantly, we have to make our hotel quota or it
results in a substantial cost to the Association and its members.Thank
you!

Best,

Alex